Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 26, 2018

Big Ben (Roethlisberger) In The Trump News. Again

Has any local Pittsburgh sports reporter asked Steeler QB Ben Roethlisberger about this yet?

Remember this? Big Ben was hanging out with Donald Trump the weekend of the very short affair with adult film actor Stormy Daniels.

He even walked her back to her hotel room.

Well, Stormy has told her side of the story.

From Stormy Daniels' book:
At the hotel room, Roethlisberger asked if he could enter, Daniels writes.

"At my door, Ben said, 'Oh, can I see your room?'

"'I'm really tired,' I said, awkwardly holding the key card. He looked at the card until I put it in, and I didn't open the door all the way. Just enough for me to slip through. As I got behind it, keeping my face out, I noticed he'd raised his hand to rest it on the door.

"He pushed lightly, I pushed lightly. Did he know he was leaning on the door? Was he just steadying himself?

"'Can I come in?' he said.

"'I'm just so tired,' I said.

"'How about a good night kiss?'

"'Well, no, I am here with your friend,' I said, literally trying to play the Trump card.

"'Come on,' he said."

She writes she suddenly increased the pressure enough to slam the door.

"'He stood outside, not leaving,'" Daniels said of Roethlisberger. "Every now and again he'd knock, rapping his knuckles in a line low along the door. 'Come onnnn,' he repeated in a singsong voice. 'I won't tell.'"

Daniels said she was shaken by the experience.

"I was terrified. I am rarely terrified," she writes.
Has ANY local Pittsburgh sports reporter asked Ben about this? ANYONE?

No comments: