Democracy Has Prevailed.

June 7, 2005

The Crazy Email I Get!

I found the following in my inbox today:


OK, it got a bit messed up...I live in the city...Damn taggers! They'll spray paint anything!

The letter goes on to say:

A great deal has been made of the issues where Bob Casey and I don't see eye to eye ... but that doesn't tell the whole story. I know that Bob is acutely aware of the pain that a lack of access to family planning can cause to women and families BUT IF THE PLANS GOES WRONG, NO ABORTION FOR YOU, MISSY! - it's why he supports public funding of these services and contraceptive equity in health insurance coverage. Bob is also a strong advocate of health care and nutrition programs for women and children.AS LONG AS THAT HEALTH CARE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY INVOLVE EMBRYO STEM CELLS

In fact, on issue after issue of concern to women and families, Bob Casey has stood with us. UNLESS IT INVOLVES CHOICE/EMBRYO STEM CELLS

[snip]

Democrats are fortunate to have people like Bob in our party UH, NO... and we're fortunate he's running. FUCK THAT

Because Bob Casey will win. NOT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF PRO CHOICE WOMEN For all of us. EXCEPT THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN CHOICE, EMBRYO STEM CELL RESEARCH, GAY MARRIAGE, ETC., OR WHO KNOWS WHAT OTHER "I WILL IMPOSE MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ON YOU" VIEWS HE SHARES WITH LIL RICKY.
Damn, those graffiti artists are everywhere!

Of course, if they read THIS, I can understand their rage.

But really, I suspect that it was done by one of the thousands of women who supported Hafer (no matter which party she was in at the time) because she was ardently pro choice.

Whatever

No comments: