Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 14, 2007

"How do we beat the bitch?"

That question was asked to John McCain by one of his classy supporters. After trying not to laugh -- and failing -- he answered:

"That's an excellent question."
He did add, "I respect Senator Clinton, I respect anyone who gets the nomination of the Democrat Party."

I'm sorry. What party is that?

I've heard of the Democratic Party.

McCain also found it trés amusing when another of his supporters chimed in with, "John, I thought she was talking about my ex wife."

Oh, those funny, funny family values lovin' Repugs!

Stay classy, guys!

Video here:


.

2 comments:

dirtyword.net said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

John K. says: Except for the fact that McCain never said it and then defended Sen. Clinton. But at least it wasn't a planted question. LOL LOL Oh the facts of the case are just so pesky.