Democracy Has Prevailed.

May 2, 2009

Mulef*cker Neal Horsley Running for Governor of Georgia

Four years ago I posted about anti choice extremist Neal Horsley who not only doesn't want women to control their own bodies, he also liked to control the bodies of farmyard animals. And by control, I mean Horsley admitted to raping a mule (What? With a name like Horsley, you'd think he would have mounted a pretty, pretty pony).

Anyhoo, the pervert also wants Georgia to succeed from the US and he'd be willing to kill his own son to make it happen.

Oh, and by the way, he's now running for governor of Georgia.

Back when I first posted about him, I made this illustration to accompany the story:


So what did I see while I was reading the comments in a Daily Kos post on Horsley? This video:


Notice anything familiar?

I swear, if I had a nickel for every time someone on the intertoobz used one of my graphics...
.

2 comments:

spork_incident said...

This is why any original image of mine has my URL on it.

Admittedly, to my knowledge nothing of mine has been stolen.


.

Maria said...

When the makers of Absolut Vodka sent us a cease and desist letter over the Absolut Corruption parody, one of their complaints said the fact that I had put our URL on it proved that it was an ad for 2pj and not political satire...you can't win. LOL