Democracy Has Prevailed.

June 30, 2009

MN Supreme Court Declares Franken Winner



Congratulations,
SENATOR Al Franken!


Your move, Pawlenty. Will you keep your word?
CNN: Your state supreme court has a ruling before it, it could come very soon. After that ruling, the next step would be for you to certify the election. Will you certify the election based on your state’s supreme court ruling, is that for you?

PAWLENTY: I’m going to follow the direction of the court, John. We expect that ruling any day now. I also expect them to give guidance and direction as to the certificate of election. I’m prepared to sign it as soon as they give the green light.

.

4 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

only took 8 months.

old norm really cared about the people he representd huh?

what a hypocrite he is.

Bram Reichbaum said...

If there's any justice in this world, during his first major speech after his inauguration he will say, and I quote:

"The new junior Senator from the great state of Minnesota is me ... ... ... Al Franken."

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh i'd love that.

Maria said...

I now forgive him for mocking me in the elevator back when I had a part time gig at NBC.