Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 22, 2009

"Where's Luke?" Harris hits Ravenstahl hard in new TV ad

Just WOW.

After watching the commerical below I thought that maybe it was just one of those Internet-only ads, but a press release tells me that it is running on Comcast.


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPIIdswslA)

I do have one quibble: Lil Mayor Luke also was a no show when it came to meetings and public hearing about action on a domestic violence police policy (see here, here and here). But to be fair, I don't think that there would have been any video clearly demonstrating this for the purposes of an ad.
.

3 comments:

JenEngland said...

You are totally right Maria, I'm going to add that incident to the press release on the website. I knew there were others, but that one slipped my mind. The talented Chris Ivey made this commercial and I believe he used footage he had. (Not 100% sure, and obviously Obama was from the news) but that might help explain the choices.

Gloria said...

Maria I just emailed you on this topic, I got a response that your mailbox is full...

Maria said...

Gloria,

Yeah, I just got in and saw that it was full. I got rid of a few things so it's OK now.