Prosecute the torture.

October 22, 2009

"Where's Luke?" Harris hits Ravenstahl hard in new TV ad

Just WOW.

After watching the commerical below I thought that maybe it was just one of those Internet-only ads, but a press release tells me that it is running on Comcast.


I do have one quibble: Lil Mayor Luke also was a no show when it came to meetings and public hearing about action on a domestic violence police policy (see here, here and here). But to be fair, I don't think that there would have been any video clearly demonstrating this for the purposes of an ad.


JenEngland said...

You are totally right Maria, I'm going to add that incident to the press release on the website. I knew there were others, but that one slipped my mind. The talented Chris Ivey made this commercial and I believe he used footage he had. (Not 100% sure, and obviously Obama was from the news) but that might help explain the choices.

Gloria said...

Maria I just emailed you on this topic, I got a response that your mailbox is full...

Maria said...


Yeah, I just got in and saw that it was full. I got rid of a few things so it's OK now.