Dear Senator Toomey:And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.
It's me, again. Your constituent who also writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."
Now that a few days have passed since Hurricanes Harvey and Irma have made landfall, I'd like to ask you about climate change. You're on record, by the way, denying that "human activity significantly contributes to climate change."
Time magazine recently reported that climate scientists have been citing global warming as having an impact on the severity of hurricanes - by making them worse.
Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's climate denying head of the E.P.A., recently said, on the other hand, that now is not the time to discuss climate change.
Let me ask you a question: When is a good time to discuss climate change?
I await your response.
- Round-up Volume 1
- Round-up Volume 2
- Nineteenth Letter - No response so far
- Twentieth Letter - No response so far
- Twenty-first Letter - No response so far
- Twenty-second Letter - No response so far
- Twenty-third Letter - No response so far
- Twenty-fourth Letter - No response so far
- Twenty-fifth Letter - No Response so far
- Twenty-sixth Letter - No Response so far