Democracy Has Prevailed.

January 28, 2024

Has The FBI See This? (Wendy Bell Threatens Sitting US Senators)

From our good friends at Wegner's Groceries:

And a Wendy-transcript:

Y'all better be afraid out there on the left. All you Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Mitt Romney wannabe Republicans who are empty suits blowhards! Who've gotten real comfy screwing over the people of their districts and this country!

We are coming for you.

And for clarity, Wegner's adds this from Wendy's X feed:

Note: I am unable to view this image directly on X (formerly known as Twitter) because Wendy Bell, that champion of free speech and that enemy of cancel culture, has blocked me from her feed. She's also blocked me from seeing her Facebook page.

I guess I made momma mad.

What is she afraid of? Lil ole me?

Anyway, when I saw Wegner's tweet (are they even called "tweets" these days??) I wondered if it was illegal to threaten the life of a US Senator, as Wendy does above. 

But before I continue let me point out to Wendy (who once offered me a weekly spot on her little show) that John McCain died in August of 2018.  So she can't actually threaten his life, as he's already dead.

How does she not know this?

Anyway, I googled whether it's illegal to threaten the life of a sitting US Senator, as Wendy does above, and Findlaw states that US Code 18 section 879 has been used by law enforcement officials against those who "threaten those in the judiciary, members of the House or Senate, and other elected officials."

Uh-oh, Wendy.  The FBI might be knocking on your door soon.

Does Wendy Bell know she might be committing a felony by threatening the lives of Senators McConnell and Romney?

Does her lil' buddy Brock?