ROMNEY LANDSLIDE: HERE ARE THE BIGGEST NAMES PREDICTING IT & HOW IT WILL HAPPENBy the way as of this writing, the electoral college stands at 303-206 (Florida and its 29 electoral votes still unassigned) with President Obama winning. No Romney victory. No Romney "landslide."
It's one thing to promote your party's candidate by "predicting" a win - but a landslide? Who are these people?
From The Blaze:
- CNBC's Larry Kudlow predicted 330 electoral votes for Romney
- George Will predicted 321 electoral votes for Romney
- Dick Morris predicted a landslide, though I can't find a specific electoral college count
- Michael Barone predicted 315 electoral votes for Romney
- Glenn Beck predicted 321 electoral votes for Romeny
Could we then call it a landslide?
I'm just asking.