Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 24, 2018

My FIFTY-EIGHTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Your colleague, Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee, has said recently that "any Republican senator who hasn't been conflicted over this presidency is either comatose or is pretty useless in their blindness." I'm assuming he was speaking metaphorically about the comatose blindness.

So here are this week's questions, Senator: Are you among those senators "conflicted over this presidency"? And if not, then why not?

I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: