Democracy Has Prevailed.

February 26, 2019

My NINETY-SEVENTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

It's been a few weeks, Senator. This week, I'd like to follow-up on the last response letter of yours I wrote about.

In it you brag that you:
...voted in support of several amendments about these issues, including an amendment that acknowledged human activity contributes to climate change.
But Senator, you voted against the resolution that most clearly aligned with the established science - namely, that human activity contributed significantly to climate change.

Can you explain how you are claiming to support climate science while at the same time being on record as disagreeing with it?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: