Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 9, 2019

My HUNDRED AND THIRD Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Senator, CNN has reported that Donald Trump, while speaking to a number of border agents told them to block everyone from entering the country. He even said to them, it is reported, that if a judge gives you any trouble to say, "Sorry, judge, I can't do it. We don't have the room."

In effect, he ordered them to break the law and then lie to about it to a judge.

He took an oath of office to uphold the Constitution and the Constitution itself states that his job is to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed."

Given all this, can you explain to me how and why you're still supporting this president and this administration?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: