Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 26, 2019

My HUNDRED AND FIRST Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Senator, you've called for transparency regarding Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's report. With that in mind, when will you vote to release it (AND ALL the evidence his office gathered) to the public?

Don't you think we have a right to see it?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

"(AND ALL the evidence his office gathered) to the public?"
Does that include all the evidence that the IC gathered illegally using FISA to spy on Trump?