Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 24, 2019

My HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVENTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Donald Trump admitted to pressuring the Ukrainian Government to dig up dirt on one of his political opponents.

Senator, you took an oath to "support and defend" the Constitution of the United States. At what point do you think you'll speak out against Trump's actions? If pressuring a foreign country to interfere with US elections isn't an impeachable offense, what do you think is?

Or don't you think he did anything wrong?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

I have a few questions:
Who is the Whistle blower?
It has been reported that the Whistle blower did not witness it and heard a rumor. So Hearsay.
Is the President considered part of the IC when they are still pursuing and investigating Trump for treason.