Democracy Has Prevailed.

July 30, 2019

My HUNDRED AND NINETEENTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Let's talk about the children in Trump's detention centers. They're still there, did you know that? We've read stories in the news about children being held without access to soap or toothbrushes, about children with coming down with chicken pox or flu, about children sitting in their own feces, about children dying in custody.

This is the effect of Trump's "zero tolerance" policy, announced by his Attorney General last April and it is simply cruel.

But here's the question: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STOP DONALD TRUMP'S TREATMENT OF THOSE CHILDREN?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.


Follow-up:

No comments: