Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 3, 2019

My HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOURTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

As this is still an on-going thing, we have to talk about the kids in Trump's concentration camps.

An investigation detailed in a lawsuit recently filed by 19 states found that teenage girls being detained in those camps are being denied sanitary napkins and showers while they are on their period.

Doesn't this trouble you at all? This is America. We're supposed to be the good guys. We're supposed to be Reagan's "shining city on a hill." Instead, this is just cruel.

Will you be speaking up against the cruelty?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.


Follow-up:

No comments: